Climb to the summit of Monviso (3841 m.), The King of the Cozie Alps, accompanied by an expert mountain guide on the normal route.
- The normal of Monviso: a full-scale mountaineering ascent (PD- on rock) that has a notable development, great difference in height, high altitude, and exposed passages even if not technically difficult (maximum II degree)
- Climbing ascent suitable also for those not experienced in mountaineering, but with experience of trekking even on exposed paths and some rock passage
- Two days of mountaineering in the company of an expert mountain guide, to conquer the summit, passing by the Quintino Sella refuge
- Overnight in a cozy mountain hut, with dinner and breakfast
- Possibility of modifying the customized program, choosing a different route or combining it with other outdoor activities or visits
PROGRAM IN BRIEF
Meeting at Pian del Re (2020 m – Crissolo) with our mountain guide. Start Trek for the Quintino Sella refuge (2640 m, about 2 and a half hours).
Arrival and accommodation in a refuge. Materials and techniques tests for the following day.
Dinner and overnight at the refuge.
Early morning breakfast and departure from the refuge for the Sagnete pass, the Andreotti bivouac and then the long climb on the normal route of the South wall.
Arrival at the summit expected after about 5 hours.
Descend along the same path, passing by the Quintino Sella refuge and then up to Pian del Re.
Greeting with the guide and return to your destinations.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
The program shown can be customized according to your needs and ideas. Contact us to receive a personalized itinerary and quote on your expectations!
DO YOU NEED TRANSFERS?
If you need private transfers to reach the starting point of the tour, we can arrange a private transfer from your departure destination. Contact us for more information.
Possible every day
380 euros per person
With 3 participants
The ascent to Monviso can be organized both for individuals and for private groups of 2 or more people .
Contact us to receive a personalized quote.
- Mountain Guide for the duration of the mountaineering ascent to the summit of Monviso and its expenses
- Overnight stay in refuge with dinner and breakfast
- Common and personal mountaineering equipment (harness, helmet and crampons if necessary)
Quintino Sella Refuge
- Meals not included
- Drinks with meals, except water, tea and coffee for breakfast
- Personal extra
- What is not indicated under “included”
SUPPLEMENTS ON REQUEST
- Transfers to / from Pian del Re
- Extra mountaineering or climbing excursions
Prices on request